Japan Private Jet recognizes the importance of protecting its customer’s personal information and
strictly adheres to the privacy outlined below.
1) Compliance with privacy laws and regulations
We comply with all laws, regulations, and guidelines dealing with the storage and use of information.
2) Acquisition of personal information
Japan Private Jet obtains all personal information of clients through fair and legal means.
3) Use of personal information
Japan Private jet uses personal information provided by clients with permission only for limited and
clealy disclosed business purposes.
4) Establishment of a management system for personal information
Japan Private jet has established an internal management system for clients’ personal information
that haas demarcations of responsibility.
5) Establishment of a security system for personal information
Japan Private Jet utilizes a security system for personal information that prevents unauthorized
access,information leaks, and loss of personal information.
6) Cooperation with business partners
When Japan Private Jet out sources some aspects of its operation to business partners, it requires
those entities to enter into a contract protecting clients’ personal experience, and skills and ensures
7) Disclosure of personal information
Japan Private Jet does not release personal information to third party entities without the client’s
permission, except in the case of legal subpoena.
｜ Home ｜ General Information ｜ Domestic(Japan) ｜ Aircraft ｜ Service ｜ Domestic(Japan) fares ｜